Monday, March 23, 2009

Six pounds down... 20 to go

Last time I weighed myself, I was around 164.5 lbs. My goal by Bonnaroo is 145.

Days until Bonnaroo... 80
Weeks until Bonnaroo... 11.42

Pounds to lose in 80 days/11.42 weeks... 19.5

Ave. weight loss goal per week: 1.7, but let's round up to 2 for good measure

Time to hit it hard.

Giving up on meat (any meat - red meat, chicken, fish, etc.) has helped me lose a quick 6 pounds or so. I haven't had time to work out but have been renovating a house and cleaning, so I haven't exactly been sitting around. HOWEVER, these past few weeks have been REALLY stressful, which has led to junky eating and lots of soda.

These next couple weeks I need to bring the stress level down (yoga and music ;)) and start eating more vegetables and fewer carbs. I need to start taking vitamins regularly again and I need to drink water all day long instead of soda. Soda makes me feel puffy anyway.

Then I've got to hit the gym some more. And get my bike out around the neighborhood.

No comments: