Monday, March 2, 2009

I fell off the wagon... temporarily

So I did the Couch to 5K for a week and a half. Then, I bought a house and fell off the wagon.

I closed on Feb. 20, and have spent virtually all my free time (at least on the weekends) at the house painting, fixing, etc. At least I'm getting some exercise. Plus, I don't really have time to sit around and gain weight anymore. Still, it doesn't balance out. 

I'm afraid I am going to have to keep the running part of my plan on hold at least through this week and possibly next. In the meantime, at least I'm getting stuff done and not being a fatty.

I'm holding steady at 167.5. Need to get down to 145 by June. I found a Web site called peertrainer.com that is helpful. It teaches you how to make realistic goals and keep them. 

No comments: