Monday, June 15, 2009

I'm back! :(

And I've posted photos at The Telegraph online;

And a more extensive gallery on Facebook;

Comment away!

Be on the lookout for blog posts about my very first experience at 'Roo (which was AMAZING) that I will be posting throughout the next week or two or for however long until I run out of stuff to talk about, which I can say is not going to be soon. 

Until then, 

My favorite show was: The Decemberists. They played Hazards of Love, which I love, and then came out for an encore and played some more before Bruce. The crowd wasn't pushy and my neighbors were sweet people :)

My horror story was: The crazy rain on Thursday night after the 8 and a half hour wait to get in. Luckily, a bigger storm on Friday missed us completely.

The porto potties were: Not nearly as scary as I thought they would be, especially the ones at the campsite. 

The food was: Delicious, and healthy too! I even tried an energy smoothie made from hemp milk. Yummy.

My rookie mistake: Not reapplying sunscreen as needed. My shoulder is definitely going to bubble. 

Favorite photo from the entire weekend: At the What Stage before Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band Saturday night. See above.

No comments: