Friday, February 5, 2010

2010 Lineup due Feb. 9

I am slacking on the posts, since I knew this several days ago and am only getting around to posting now. I know. I'm sorry.

The Official 2010 Bonnaroo lineup is going to be announced via Bonnaroo.com and several social networking sites, a few at a time, throughout the day on Tuesday, Feb. 9.

Consequence of Sound, which apparently, along with Inforoo, is my main source of info this year, has a lot of really big acts listed under "expected" on their festival outlook page - Jay Z, Dave Matthews Band, Neil Young, Paul Simon, etc. Roger Waters is on their rumored list and there has been mention of Paul McCartney, which I'm pretty sure would make my head explode. (Dave Matthews and a Beatle in the same place? HEAVEN!)

Wayne Coyne has already announced a late night Flaming Lips set featuring Lips tunes followed by a full Dark Side of the Moon set, which already makes this year an awesome one. I can't wait till Tuesday.

No comments: