Monday, February 8, 2010

Lineup Watch 2010

With less than an hour to go before Feb. 9 (and my bedtime), I thought I'd prepare the ole' Bonnaroo Virgin blog for some heavy action tomorrow.

I'll be watching:
... but you'll notice I'm relying pretty heavily on Twitter for my "reporting" (discussion and comments).

See the three Twitter feeds I have going in the right hand column of this site. The first one is me - my findings, my thoughts, etc. Feel free to comment here. The second one is a general Twitter search for the keyword "Bonnaroo." The third feed is one of my Twitter lists that comprises Roo fans, Inforooers, bands and other Bonnaroo contacts.

I'll be home sometime after noon, but I have some things to take care of around the house, so Twitter is the easiest method of communication for me being that it's mobile.

Yes, I am obsessed. So sue me.

No comments: