Friday, June 4, 2010

6 Days to Go: View from the Ferris Wheel

David is deathly afraid of heights, but after we got in a small tiff after Bruuuuuce last year, I got him to go on the Ferris Wheel to make it up to me. Normally, Bonnaroo isn't the fighting type of atmosphere but we were hot and hungry and worn out after three days of not pacing ourselves very well.

The ferris wheel was one of my goals last year, so I was excited to check it off my list. Plus, it made for stunning photos.

We rode with a couple who I think were in the ferris wheel for reasons other than the view. They asked us if we "were cool," which I thought we were - but I think David's hesitance turned them off. Anyway, the view of all the stages and lights was pretty cool. Too bad my camera phone is crappy.

So David will never go on it again, but I think Justin wants to, so if I'm around when that happens I'll take my second trip this year. I can hardly wait!

No comments: