Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Getting Ready to Leave for the Farm

Tomorrow is my daddy's birthday, so I went with him to the doctor this morning and then took him out for a fish sandwich and ice cream for lunch. I also bought a new cell phone. Too bad it's on backorder, or I could have taken it with me to Bonnaroo! (8-megapixel camera and with flash and all)

I spent the rest of the day packing up, and now I'm chilling on the couch in the wonderful AC with my kitties. In about an hour I'll take a nap, then get up just in time to get everything into the car, take one last shower and hit the road around midnight.

I get excited every year to go to the farm, but things I am not looking forward to include not enjoying my air conditioner or my comfy bed, not being around my kitty bitties, and most of all having to use porto potties. I survived last year and will again, but I don't look forward to it.

Anyway, the coundown is just about over. We'll see you bright and early tomorrow morning, Manchester!!

No comments: