Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Got a Spiffy New Header, Countdown

I made a spiffy new header. It finally matches the Bonnaroo site again.

Also, I haven't posted much this season, and I regret that. It's not that I haven't been into it, it's just that I've just been going along for the ride this time and not doing as much planning. Starting tomorrow, I'm counting down the 7 days till Bonnaroo by recalling 7 memories that stick out the most from last year (my first year at Bonnaroo) with photos. I will focus on one per day leading up to the big moment!

7. Rain and the Line That Would Never End
6. View from the Top: Bonnaroo Ferris Wheel
5. Centeroo Eats: Love That Planet Roo No-Waste Cafe
4. Mud Hole and the Raptor at Girl Talk
3. Relaxing in the Sun: Bon Iver
2. Here Come the Heat Waves: The Decemberists
1. Skanky Hair Sunday

I hope that will do.

Packing list, tips for first timers and more to come!

Plenty of photos and posting to come after this year's festival! Stay tuned during the festival too... I've been experimenting with new more efficient ways to liveblog the event.

No comments: