Saturday, June 19, 2010

Local Natives from Afar

I stuck around This Tent to catch Here We Go Magic's "Fangela" and couldn't find the boys when I arrived at That for Local Natives.

I loved the album but was for some reason not that pumped to see them. In any event, I did lay out a blanket in the lawn and enjoyed the show. This for me was when Bonnaroo 2010 really started picking up.

The show was high energy and the music sounded great. I couldn't see much from my vantage point being that there are no screens at This or That or Other (or Which for that matter), but it was a great time anyway. I was reminded me how much I really did like heir album... And the guys were even funny between shows.

I'll give their live show a 4.5/5 for good measure. The self titled album is also amazing.

No comments: